Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dream #5 (May 5, 2009)

I am sorry that I am posting this a day late, but I traveled from Virginia Beach, Virginia to Koontz Lake, Indiana yesterday, and I had little time to write.


This dream is straightforward and fairly simple, and I had it while sleeping in David's truck on the way to Indiana.


Before I knew it, I was zooming through the air at hundreds of miles per hour on a chariot.  Now, this chariot was different from most chariots in many ways.  First of all (obviously) the horses guiding it could fly.  Also, the chariot and the two horses were transparent, similar to water.  Furthermore, there was a basket of apples next to me and, when I tried to eat one, I discovered they were a strange, flubber-like material.

As I zoomed through the air, I noticed I was flying above a large city (I was able to look down through the chariot and see what was under me).  This city extended for miles upon miles upon miles.  I went on doing this for quite some time until, after a while, I noticed that my altitude had been slowly increasing until I shot up into the clouds with a sudden burst of speed.  Everything was bright and white, and I could only make out the shapes of thing because I had to squint so much.  I thought I could see people.


Then I awoke.


Maybe it was a vision (I am joking here; don't take that comment seriously).

No comments:

Post a Comment