Monday, May 18, 2009

Dream #18 (May 18, 2009)

Sorry that I have been posting these dreams late as of late; my mornings, afternoons, and evenings have been quite busy.


Last night's dream was very strange.  The central plot (which was very loose and chaotic) revolved around an evil villain that was trying to make some sort of vampire rodents with special powers.  When I first entered into the dream, the story had already long been started because right off the bat I was searching for the experimental vampire rodents.  After wandering the city streets at night, I entered this small house.  Once inside, I lit the fluorescent lights in the living room and discovered the three rodents for which I had been searching.

Each of the three rodents had its own unique set of abilities.  One had armor of gold (they were all normal-sized rodents, by the way), another had super speed, and the third had a fast and strong metal hamster ball (keep in mind that all three of these rodents were vampires, meaning that one bite from them would cause me to become like them, or so I feared).  Once I encountered them, I began to chase after them.  I first went after the gold-plated rat.  After several failed attempts to squash him with my foot (his metal was too strong), I simply bated him into a trash can and trapped him there.  The second rodent I attacked was the one with super speed.  After several close calls where the rat nearly bit my hand as I reached for him, I was finally able to grab it by the throat and strangle it to death.  Finally, I went after the hamster ball.  Fortunately for me, however, it had got itself stuck in a hole in the wall.

The next thing I knew, I was heading for the secret hideout of the villain.  It turned out to be on the second floor of a two story office building.  I hid underneath a desk in the villain's room and waited for him to come in so that I could have the element of surprise to my advantage.  Very shortly after I had hid myself very well, the villain walked in.  He was definitely not what I expected him to be; he was half man, half elephant.

A lighting storm began outside as the elephant man sat down at his desk.  Then I decided that kicking him in the shin would be the best way for me to attack him.  Once I did so, the elephant sprang to his feet in pain and let out a nasty scream.

Then, all of a sudden, I found myself in another story, one that was altogether different from the first.  I was trying to sew an extra finger onto my older brother's hand for a school project.  I reached into a big box of fingers that I had with me and began my work.  After a minute or so, I changed my mind because I did not want to sacrifice my brother's normality for my science class.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment