Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dream #23 (May 23, 2009)

This is just plain boring.


In last night's dream, I owned a YMCA.  Before I could open the place to the public, I had to get the water tested to make sure it was safe to drink (I also had the pool tested to make sure it was safe to swim in).  Right before the inspectors arrived at my YMCA (it was located in a beautiful mountain valley with a river running through it), I was running around the building and the grounds in an attempt to make everything up to code.

Unfortunately, when the inspectors arrived and tested the pool water, it was one point under standard (whatever that means).  Furthermore, when they tested the river water (which was the source of the drinking water), that failed by ten points.  I tried to defend the place and explain that I could make it better, but they would not hear me out.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment