Thursday, May 28, 2009

Dream #28 (May 28, 2009)

This is very short.


Last night I dreamed that I was on a train is a special chemistry car.  In this car of the train were many different chemicals, test tubes, eye droppers, beakers, and other scientific equipment.  Just as the train continued on without stopping, so I continued to work on my science experiments all through my dream.  The whole while I was trying to discover a cure for an unknown disease.

Nearly all of the chemicals I used were green and bubbly.  I would mix some liquids together, watch the reaction, and write down what I observed in a green notebook with a green #2 pencil.


I never found a cure, and after a while I gave up by waking up (I'm sorry, but I just had to break my tradition of "then I awoke").

No comments:

Post a Comment