Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dream #16 (May 16, 2009)

I'm sorry I am posting this so late (it's almost time for me to dream some more).


Last night, I dreamed that I was moving out of my old room in the Regent Commons in to my new room there (the Commons looked nothing like what they do now, except for the ugly colors).  I was moving all of my things from the first floor to the sixth floor.  The room I moved out of was extremely small (a bed and a closet), and the second room was enormous (four bedrooms and a huge living room with five couches and two full-sized tables).

As I was dragging a large bag up the stairs, I realized that I was late for my class, so I ran over to the classroom building (the campus looked more like Chicago than Regent), up twelve flights of stairs, and into a classroom.  Now this classroom was the most depressing room I have ever seen; it had no windows, grey walls, grey tables, grey floors, and a grey ceiling.  Even the chalkboard was a dark grey and the teacher was wearing a grey suit.  We were studying Math History (a potentially interesting course, but not in this case).

After I became extremely board, I suddenly jumped up out of my chair and ran all the way back to my new room.  There I found my new roommate, Jon Andrew Castleberry, playing the guitar and singing.  I decided to jam with him on an organ that happened to be in the room.  We played through the night (this whole dream took place in the middle night as usual).


Then, eventually, I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment