Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dream #12 (May 12, 2009)

I am not sure where this came from.


During last night's dream, there were many times where I was trying to remember "last night's" dream, and I was very frustrated because I was unable to recall it.  Fortunately I was already dreaming.

This dream again took place at the Regent Commons.  This time they were about 10 stories high, and they actually looked cool, and in my dream I lived on the first floor.  The dream took place at night, and Jeff Kreider and David Badertscher were staying in my room (just like they did in real life; I get excited when real life events actually make it into my dream).

There was some sort of special ice cream social that was to take place in the middle of the night.  Various people would open up their rooms to other people who would come and eat.  I don't know why it was called an ice cream social, because most rooms served other things.  

When I woke up in the middle of the night (when the ice cream social was to begin) Jeff and David did not want to accompany me on the tour of food/rooms, so I went alone.  I first visited Nathan Galvez's room (which was located on the top floor).  He had brought in a portable Pizza Hut (apparently the Pizza Hut people would come in and set up a little pizzeria right inside of your room).  It was quite tasty, and I was very impressed with Nathan's ability to flip the dough in the air and catch it.  I enjoyed a delicious pepperoni pizza.

Then I ventured to another room at the top floor.  This room was dressed like a fancy restaurant, and I felt very out of place because I was not wearing nice clothes (in fact, I was wearing my pajamas, which is strange, because I do not actually wear typical pajamas).  As I was getting ready to eat some very good chicken (an entire cooked chicken was sitting in front of me), I looked outside and noticed a large construction crew building what looked like a tunnel of stone right outside the door to the Commons.  No longer intrigued by my meal, I went downstairs and outside.

I was no longer at Regent; instead, I was in a medieval city.  All of a sudden, hundreds of knights came running in fear towards me (by the way, all of the knights had the exact same face).  Instead of joining them, I ran against the stream to see what they were running from.  I soon discovered a hilly field of pine needles where a large battle was taking place between armed soldiers and peasants.  I felt a strange obligation to get involved, so I picked up a sharp stick and began to fight alongside a the peasants.  I killed many knights with nothing by my stick (I was quite proud of my skills, but at the same time I was disgusted with myself;I never thought I could actually kill somebody).  When I reached the headquarters, I was met by the captain of my opponents, who was half frog, half man (his name was Kermit, but he was not Kermit the Frog).

We battled for quite some time, and our fight was quite ridiculous.  We were doing flips, 360 degree spins, and cartwheels.  Finally, I chopped off his head.  When I did so, I ran up to the top of the hill and held up my head in victory.  Unfortunately, there were still other knights around me, and one of them chopped off my head.  It rolled down the hill of pine needles and landed next to Kermit's.  We were somehow still living, so we both sang The Door's "The End" (which is strange, because I don't know all of the words).

Then I awoke, but the place I awoke was my first floor room in the commons.  I was very distressed, because I could not remember my dream, and I knew that I had to write this blog today, so I went back to bed in attempt to have another dream.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment