Monday, May 25, 2009

Dream #25 (May 25, 2009)

Let's see.


Last night's dream took place in a city, similar to Chicago.  During the first part of the dream, I was attempting to film part of a feature-length film on which I was working on a bridge between the 30th floor of an office building and the 30th floor of an apartment building.  The stars in my film were Jeffrey Tambor and David Cross.  In this scene, David was trying to free Jeffrey from a cage that was dangling by a chain from the 30 story high bridge as I directed them from a window of the apartment building.  After the third take, David came up to me and complained that he did not have enough lines.  Because of this, I left the set and walked over to another room.

There, in a completely purple room, a sixty year old woman was teaching a bunch of preschoolers their colors.  I lost interest after a while, so I left the building and walked around the street.  Cars and bikes were flying by me at high speeds, causing me to get a little flustered, so I entered a restaurant that was completely brown.  After seating myself and waiting in vain for a waiter or waitress, I got up and left the restaurant.  No one was to be seen, not a car driver, a bike rider, or a pedestrian.

After walking around the empty city for a little while, I entered a very large building that consisted only of stairs, escalators, and elevators.  In the center of the building was a booth.  I walked up to that booth and became a police officer.  A man there gave me a suit, badge, and night stick.  When I turned from the booth, the building was suddenly full of people.  After trying to push my way through the crowd, Nathan Galvez encountered me and told me that he was ashamed of me for becoming a cop.


Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment