Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dream #10 (May 10, 2009)

I was very fortunate to remember last night's dream.  For the first fifteen seconds after I woke up, I had absolutely no recollection of it, but when I remembered one small portion of it, the whole dream came to me instantly.


In this dream, I was an extra for a zombie movie directed by Richmond Felton.  And, of coarse, I was a zombie.  The film was shot at a five story elementary school.  Interestingly enough, the classrooms looked very similar to some of my old elementary school classrooms, except they were colored differently and they were much larger.

For some reason, Richmond was being very picky with the classroom he wanted to pick. Five times Richmond would set up all the lights in a room (as all the extras were frozen in place in the desired position), then he would decide that he didn't like it.  The first room was a blue classroom, the second one was yellow, the third was red, the fourth was green, and the fifth was brown.  Finally Richmond decided to use the elementary school sanctuary (interesting); this sanctuary happened to have a swimming pool in it (what is it with me and sanctuaries with swimming pools?).  After another long waiting time, Richmond changed his mind yet again.

I could not stand this any longer, so I just leapt up and ran away.  Some of the film security guards began to chase me down, so I stole a motorcycle and rode away.  After a few quick miles I was caught in traffic.  Then I could see, not too far behind me, that the guards had stepped out of their cars and were headed my way.

Thankfully there was a giant crane about one hundred yards from my motorcycle, so I ran up into that, and I used it to pick up my vehicle and place it on a different street that did not have as much traffic.  Then I ran and jumped back onto my bike and took off.


Then I awoke.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joe. I've got a little experience in interpreting dreams. Can I try on some of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this comment, over two years later. Go ahead and interpret them if you like. That would be interesting. I myself like to interpret my own dreams, but it would be neat to hear from an outsider. Sorry for the delayed response.

    ReplyDelete