Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dream #27 (May 27, 2009)

This is slightly disturbing.


Last night I dreamed that I was going to a special gym to play basketball.  It all began in my car as I drove to Paul Scribner's (a man who attends Koontz Lake Missionary Church) house so that we could ride to the gym together.   There I met with Paul and with another guy by the name of Michael Kaser (he attends Koontz Lake as well and was also in my class at Oreg0n-Davis High School).  At the time, nothing seemed to be the matter with anything.  I would later find out that I had made a huge mistake.

When we got to the gym, I was excited to see that the walls and the floors were made completely of pads.  This allowed players to jump and dive with ease.  Getting knocked down would actually be a fun experience.  The other guys who were there to play were enormous, larger than life people.  I felt like I was an elementary school kid compared to them.  But that was not the worst of my problems.

When I looked down at my feet when I began to stretch out my legs, I noticed that the pair of pants I thought I was wearing were not there.  In fact, I did not even have any shorts on.  I was dressed only in a T-shirt and some white briefs (which is strange, because I always wear boxers).

This disturbed me greatly, and I wanted to go home at that instant.  Unfortunately, Paul would not allow it because the game was supposed to begin.  I reluctantly gave in and decided to play with nothing but a pair of old underwear between my opponents and what is better left unmentioned.

Interestingly enough, I played very well, even though the thought of my attire was constantly in the back of my mind.  Maybe my attire was the cause of my exceptional playing.

After the game was over, I rushed back into my car and left (I did not bother to take Paul and Michael home apparently).  When I pulled up into what I thought was my driveway, I put the car in park, turned it off, and walked out.  I was in my neighbor's yard.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment