Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dream #21 (May 21, 2009)

This is a multiple part dream.  Again I apologize for posting so late; I've just been very busy.


The first part of the dream took place in an empty city.  It was a very beautiful place, and all of the colors were a dark yellowish gold color that was very surreal.  I was the only living being that was present in my dream.  There were no cars, pedestrians, or anything else.  All of the lights were very dim (which is what provided the color to the streets).  I enjoyed walking around this place very much.

After a while, I reached my destination: Jeff Kreider's house.  There I met with Jeff and Kevin and began to film a scene for a movie.  This house was very crazy.  First of all, it was, on the inside, painted a baby blue color.  Also, there were no walls for the rooms, and there were many lofts with beds and various household items.  After I shot a couple of scenes at this place, my dream switched on me out of nowhere.

I found myself in my front yard at my house (it was actually daytime).  Here I was walking around, waiting for a boat salesman to come by the house.  I saw my older brother walking around in my neighbor's yard across the street and I saw my father walking around in my other neighbor's yard just to the West of my house.  After trying unsuccessfully to signal to my older brother, the boat salesman finally arrived.

When he pulled to the side of the road (he did not actually park by my house; for some reason he parked a few hundred feet to the East of it), I finally got the attention of my family members, and together we walked up to the salesman.  Unfortunately, his prices were outrageous.  He wanted a billion dollars for a fishing boat with a small motor, and one million dollars for a john boat.  That was ridiculous.

Then again, for no apparent reason, my dream switched up on me again.  I found myself sitting in my living room at my house (it was night again) with Nathan Galvez, Caitlin Geeslin, and Lauren De La Calzada.  Nathan was showing me some new music, about which he was very excited, and we were getting ready to go on some big trip.  I was content, because we planned on listening to this new band's entire discography on the way to our destination (I do not know where that was).  This music was very great because it was a mixture between B.R.M.C., Danielson, and Beirut.  Then Nathan said something I did not like; "You must memorize this album before we leave."


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment