Friday, May 22, 2009

Dream #22 (May 22, 2009)

I had a dream.


I found myself alone in a space station.  Now, when I say space station, I mean space civilization.  This place was enormous.  There were gardens, buildings, elevators, escalators (I love escalators; I often ride them up and down whenever they are available), and more.  There was even a public transportation system made out of these crazy metal spheres.  And all of this was suspended in space in a 1970s futuristic style space station made completely of edgeless silver metal.

I was at this space station for a reason: I had an important message to deliver to the leader of the civilization there.  Unfortunately, there was not a soul to be found there.  I spent my entire dream searching for a sign of life, but the only living thing I could find was a field of grass (some people do not count vegetation as living, but I certainly do).  As I searched for humankind, I came across many interesting structures.  I climbed ladders into little firetowers, rode escalators, flew on a zip-line, attempted to get into a public transportation sphere (sadly the system was in lock-down), and climbed around many buildings.

After spending nearly an entire dream searching for life, I decided that my quest was futile.  I then walked over to a gigantic metal wall that was indescribably huge.  There I found a button.  After pushing this button (without any though whatsoever) the wall opened up, slowly revealing an enormous window.  Out of this window I saw the most beautiful view of space that I have ever seen in my entire life.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment