Friday, September 25, 2009

Dream #65 (September 25, 2009)

This is another dream I had on September 25th.


I was one of a band of three orphans. My two amigos were a young girl and another boy of about 20 years of age, and apparently we were close. In the beginning of the dream we were hanging out at a skateboard park in the middle of the night running around on all of the ramps. After a very long time of this, a cop came and took the youngest girl away without question.

Apparently used to this tradition, the other boy and I walked over to the police station (passing a bunch of abandoned stores on the way) to plead with the officer to let the girl go. We entered the police office, which was furnished and carpeted more like a living room than a jail cell, and begged with the jail keeper to allow the girl to be released. We were successful after bribing him with a loaf of freshly baked bread.

When we left, we explored many amazing buildings and city structures by climbing them, entering them, and running on them. Eventually we discovered a large outdoor banquet that happened to be carrying on through the night. In the middle of the banquet ran a man-made stream, and in the center of the banquet stood a large pile of barrels. At the top of the barrels stood a man (the barrels were stacked close to forty feet high). The man jumped, seemingly to his death.

Everyone thought that the man was a goner. After some interviewing and listening into other people's conversations, my amigos and I discovered that the man had recently robbed a bank and was trying to escape. I then became suspicious, so I climbed to the top of the barrel tower to see if he could have escape by a route alternate to death. Sure enough, I found a barrel that slid down into a secret tunnel running underneath the stream of water.


Then I awoke.

1 comment:

  1. You bribed him with a loaf of freshly baked bread?

    Bread is in your dreams.

    This is getting serious.

    ReplyDelete