Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dream #56 (September 16, 2009)

This is not too exciting.


Last night took place inside of a room that was a part of a theater lobby. I went into the room and found that it was enormous. The ceiling must have been forty feet high. Inside the room there were many brown tables set up all over the place.

Immediately after entering the room, I began to lay each and every one of the tables on its side. After several minutes of this, I had successfully turned all the tables over. I then proceeded to pull a chair into the center of the room and sit in it, alone.

A couple of minutes later a woman came into the room with some sheers. She plugged them in and went to town on my hair as if this were some sort of pre-planned appointment.

When she finished cutting my hair, I stood up and looked around. I, for the first time, noticed that the room was entirely white with no color whatsoever. Furthermore, the tables had all become white.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment