Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dream #48 (September 8, 2009)

This was amazingly interesting.


At the start of the dream, I was at my house, and it was the middle of the night. Something cause me to wake up and walk out to the living (that looks out into the front yard) and there I saw some headlights pull into the driveway.

I walked outside, and a few seconds later, my mom, dad, and little brother all came outside as well. The person who pulled up was my grandfather. He was in a big blue van that looked much more junky than anything he had driven for a long time. Then he explained to my family that the van contained a special room in the back (all the seats had been taken out). If passengers were to ride in this special room, they would enter into a parallel universe.

Tempted and intrigued, my family all managed to fit into the back of the van. As my grandfather began to drive down the highway on which we live, we found ourselves being absorbed by a bright and cold light. Suddenly we found ourselves (still in the van) in a large school parking lot.

When we walked out, my grandfather told us all to meet him there the next day. We had no idea where to go, so we all split up (though my parents stayed together). As I walked down the street in the middle of the night alone, I saw a house that looked so eery that I had to enter it. It was several stories tall and, for some reason, I felt welcome there.

When I entered, I was welcomed by Greg Beck (from Regent University), who, because it was a parallel universe, was different. He was very wealthy and very generous. When I went inside I discovered that he was preparing for a middle-of-the-night dinner party. As he was preparing, I was exploring the house. There were all kinds of secret passage was from room to room, slides instead of stairs in many places, and many of the rooms were very disorienting and strangely shaped (the floors were at an angle to the ground). It was very surreal. I once even slip on a floor and fell through a hole and ended up in his garage, which had many nice cars.

Finally the dinner party was beginning. It was not quite as large as I expected. There were two women there, both dressed in black, and one other man there, also dressed in black. Greg was wearing a yellow shirt, which clashed with the feel of his house, but didn't look too bad on him. After the dinner (which was Italian food), the guests and I left. For a few minutes I walked with the two women who were at the party. We were not talking; we just walked silently side by side. A couple of minutes later, out of nowhere, one of the women pushed the other to the ground and began to beat her mercilessly. Not wanting to get caught up in the mess, I kept on walking.

When I returned to the school, I found my parents there, and I found out from them that they had been looking for my little brother for quite some time. We went inside of the school in hopes that he would be there. When we entered, we discovered that there was a late night basketball game going on from a woman that worked at the desk that looked an awful lot like Jenna W. (who used to be my neighbor at the Regent Commons). She also told my dad to fill out a bunch of paperwork before he could enter into the gymnasium. While my mother and I were waiting for my father, my little brother walked in. He told us that he had been arrested and had managed to escape.

So my family decided to leave. Before we left, however, I peeked into the gym and saw that some interesting people were playing on the basketball team: Michael Kaser, Kody Heffelfinger, among others. As we walked to the parking lot, my grandfather pulled up in the van and picked us up.

When we got back home, my mom called her sister, who, minutes later, showed up at our house with her family, hoping to visit a parallel universe. However, I was too selfish to let them do so before I got to go again (by the way, by this time it was morning). I convinced my grandfather to take me on another trip by myself. So we left together.

When I arrived at the new parallel universe, I found myself under a tall building that had, on the top, a large billboard with my face on it.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment