Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dream #53 (September 13, 2009)

This is odd.


The entire dream took place inside of my parent's garage and had a fiery, glowing characteristic to the lighting. Carrie Badertscher (my boss at Prairie Camp) was having a camp meeting with her core staff (myself included) and all of the male counselors. Carrie's hair was quite wild, giving her a mad look, which scared me because it reminded me of an old babysitter I once had.

During the heated discussion, fists were pounding the table, objects were being thrown, spit was shooting out of people's mouths, and I was looking on the entire argument with fear. At the peak of the anger, Carrie stood up with some furry and the room fell into anxious silence. She then proceeded to place death sentences on three of the counselors, which was to be carried out immediately by me.

I did not know what to do. Only in my dreams had I ever killed another person, and this dream was reality to me at the time. I regret to say that I went through with Carrie's orders. I am quite disappointed in my decision. Right in that very garage, I stabbed three men in a matter of seconds just to please my boss. To my dismay, the third man did not die right away, so I had to watch him suffer, yell, and beg for his life. Not having any mercy, I stabbed him a second time.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment