Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dream #62 (September 22, 2009)

I am posting this dream from the Regent University computer lab. This is because my iMac had passed away, leaving me with nothing but an unusable hard drive filled with my once recognizable life. Anyways...


Last night's dream was not dreadfully exciting, but it was nonetheless interesting.


I was sharing a room in an apartment with Greg Beck, Josh Shook, and some other huge guy that I did not even know in my dream. When I say one room, I mean one room. We didn't even have bed. So, to start out the dream, my roommates and I were all sleeping on the floor with no blankets.

For one reason or another, there was a toy robot in the room, and it happened to be near my head. In the middle of the night, while I was trying to sleep, the robot kept extending its arms (the robot was about two feet tall), and it would spin around in circles, all the while making an annoying buzzing sound. Apparently this bothered nobody else but myself, so I was forced to put up with it.

After several minutes of trying to sleep, the huge guy I did not know suddenly leaped to his feet and screamed at the top of his lungs, not surprisingly waking Josh and Greg from their slumber. He then turned on the lights and stormed out of the room. Because Josh and Greg wanted to see what was up with that crazy guy, they followed him.

I was left alone with the robot.

Because I was a little intimidated by this 'toy,' I decided to take a trip to the bathroom to get my mind off of the situation. However, when I reached the toilet, I discovered that it was covered with urine, and it reeked to high heaven. Therefore I returned to the room, unrelieved.

When I got back, the robot was sitting there waiting for me. I was slightly creeped out by this thing, so I slept as far away from it as possible. However, every time I shut my eyelids, I heard it moving, but when I opened my eyes it would stop. The robot continued to do this until it was right up on me.

When I realized that the robot was upon me, my eyes widened in terror. Suddenly the robot let out a high pitched beep and spun faster than I had ever seen it spun. Seconds later, to my surprise, I shot up and out of the room, leaving a small hole in the roof.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment