Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dream #46 (September 6, 2009)

I found this to be odd.

This dream primarily took place on an enormous bridge in the middle of a city. The bridge was miles and miles long and thousands of feet wide. It stretched out over a very large body of water, and traffic was moderate.

At the beginning of the dream I was riding in the passenger seat of an old fashioned car (light brown in color). The driver (who looked like somebody out of the 20s) was driving us out of a very dark tunnel onto the bridge I just described. When we reach the middle of the bridge we found that a road block had been made by about six other old fashioned cars (white and black in color).

The driver pulled over and I pulled out my tommy gun. We walked up to the road block where a menacing woman was standing. She had several henchmen around her, and she was giving me an evil and arrogant eye. She too had a tommy gun pointed at me.

We had a stand-off for several minutes (this part took up the most time in my dream) We just stared at each other for the longest time. I was sweating profusely, as was my enemy. Strangely enough, the sweat was dripping off of her face in high definition slow motion.

After quite a long stare-down, I decided that it was the time to act. I fired off my gun while simultaneously jumping to the side. Unfortunately I only hit her a couple of times in the shoulder (which also played in slow motion allowing me to see the bullet break the skin and bone in gruesome detail). I managed to dodge her bullets as I made it safely behind my car door. With another quick move I managed to get inside the car and drive off (I must have left my driver to fend for himself), and I drove back into the tunnel at an amazing high speed. I entered into the black abyss of the tunnel not able to see anything in front of me. As my line of vision began to fade behind me, I noticed that I was being chased by all six of the cars from the road block. Eventually everything faded to black except for the very small bit of road revealed by my headlights.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment