Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dream #359 (March 21, 2011)

I apologize for missing a couple days. I remembered my dreams the day of, but I have since forgotten them.


In this dream I was with Bo Ennis working on a film project. We had two scenes that we needed to shoot; one was in the middle of a sunny green field (resembling a field at Potato Creek State Park in Indiana) and the other was in a dark wooden room with a window that looked out to the starry sky.

We set up the field scene first. We had about a dozen Muppets, including Kermit the Frog, Miss, Piggy, Animal, and Ralph, that we placed in a circle. Then we went over and set up the dark room, in which Nathan Galvez was playing Hamlet.

As I was setting up the second scene, Bo disappeared. When I finished, I drove back over to the grassy field and found Bo finishing up the shooting. I was a little angry that he had done it without me, but he told me to watch it first before judging him.

The scene was slightly funny, with some comic stunts performed by Kermit and Miss Piggy, but the overall quality was poor. I saw Bo's arms as he controlled the puppets on numerous occasions, and the framing of the shots needed some work.

However, we didn't end up shooting anything more. For some reason we were forced to use what Bo had shot as the final product, without any editing.

I was sad, so I walked back to the hotel I was staying at (the sky transitioned from blue to grey on the way). I went and sat at the back alley behind the restaurant within the hotel and watched the cooks occasionally emerge from the kitchen with large bags of scrap food. Then I saw Bo and his wife Amy walk into the restaurant together, looking quite ebullient.

It was then that I decided to take a ride on the rollers that rolled trays of the customer's uneaten food back into the kitchen.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment