Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dream #340 (February 28, 2011)

Another interesting dream.


I dreamt that I was upstairs in a bedroom (the house looked completely unfamiliar), sitting the the dark, looking at the ceiling, which had glow-in-the-dark stars and planets on it. Then, from downstairs, I heard five loud gunshots. I rushed down to see what was going on. I saw Carrie Badertscher looking in disbelief at her television screen whilst she was covering the eyes of her daughter Stella. She was holding a remote, which she then used to rewind a DVD that had been playing, saying, "Look at this!"

Then I saw Shawn the Sheep (a Wallace and Gromit spinoff) holding a shotgun up to the head of somebody dressed like Shawn the Sheep (apparently Shawn was unhappy with the impostor). Then, shockingly, Shown shot the gun into the head of the impostor, creating a bloody mess.

After the shooting was over, the soul of Grover ascended from the pool of blood and headed up toward "heaven." When he passed through the clouds, he entered a strange forest suspended in space. He flew to the greatest tree, where a bunch of Avatar creatures were dancing around, celebrating Grover's arrival. Then Grover went to the center of the tree, where the Avatar king was seated on his throne.


Then I awoke. Apparently the loud bangs I heard were real. They had come from the neighbor's house (caused by a trashcan).

No comments:

Post a Comment