Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dream #342 (March 2, 2010)

Here are some crazy dreams for you.


In the first part of the dream I was living in a house with my brother Mike Baughman (it resembled my grandpa's house). He was feeling ill, so I took him into what I will call my medical closet (filled with many medical instruments all in a very small area), and I took an x-ray of his chest (this took place in a time when household x-rays were common, and computers were our doctors). I noticed that his heart had some problems, so I entered the stuff into the doctor computer, and it told me he would die.

However, it said there was one way that I could save him. I had to stop his heart for five minutes (so he would be officially dead), then reboot his heart like I was rebooting a computer. The computer would take care of everything for me, but I had to tell it to take the risk. My brother said he wanted to give the procedure a shot, so I told the computer to go through with it.

He was dead for five minutes as I paced around the room in nervous anticipation. Finally, the time came when the computer began restarting his heart. His eyes opened, and he was back to full health.

To celebrate, we went to a stage play in an oddly shaped theater. The seating was very steep, but very narrow. We were sitting somewhere in the middle of the seats when we noticed thatmost of the Smith Family was sitting in front of us (Ben, Jen, Wyatt, Joy, Jessica, and David). I told Ben that I stopped Mike's heart that day, and he thought I was joking.


Then I switched over to a different dream.


I was designing a video game inside of a dark apartment. The setting of the game was a magical forest, and the main character in the forest was Shana Beers. I was designing the layout of the forest at the time. The first things I made were rapid mushrooms that rapidly sprouted out of the ground and tried to eat Shana. Then I created a couple crazy vines the shot out of trees and were not very friendly.


Then I switched over to yet another dream.


I was in my parents' house and my dad asked me to look for his tennis racket in the basement closet by the piano. I entered it (it was far bigger than it is in real life) and began searching through the old luggage bags, toys, and baskets. I couldn't find what he was looking for. After a while I realized that I needed to go to the bathroom, so instead of going back upstairs to use the proper facilities, I decided just to pee in the corner of the closet.

Right before the stream began to flow, my dad walked in on me, then immediately exited, closing the closet door behind him. I decided that peeing in the closet was a dumb idea.


Then I switched over to a different dream.


I was watching a trailer for a movie about a band of people making their way through a forest. Then I entered into the trailer.

I looked a bit like a mixture between Aragorn and Legolas (from the Lord of the Rings), and I was carrying both a bow and a sword. There were all sorts of people with me, including Alice (from Alice in Wonderland - the cartoon, John Goodman, and a bunch of women and children). John Goodman and I were leading the people through the forest to a safe village on the other side.

We reached a tree where a fat cat/human (like Puss in Boots from Shrek) was suspended. Apparently he had been hung there by other people, for there were all kinds of destructive devices around him, including a box of ammunition, several swords, mousetraps, and a big blue bottle of poison. It seemed to me that he had not been liked by whoever put him there.

I wanted to leave the fat orange cat, for he looked like trouble, but the rest of the people had pity on him, so they made me climb the tree to bring him down.

I indeed climbed the tree, but I couldn't make it all the way out to him, so I got out my bow and shot an arrow at the big blue bottle of poison. It exploded, causing all of the destructive devices to fall to the ground, leaving only the cat hanging, though he did manage to catch one of the swords with his tail.

I shot another arrow that cut the rope that hung him, and he was free.

The cat was indeed quite a bother, for he was stirring the company to unrest. I approached him and asked him what his motive was.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment