Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dream #346 (March 6, 2011)

Here is a mash-up of a bunch of short dreams.


In the first dream I was walking in an ever-expanding field on a cloudless, sunny day. There were a few dozen people not far from me working on some sort of project. I walked closer to them and noticed that there was a large chain linked fence stretched out behind them.

The people working were mostly strangers except for Jon Andrew Castleberry, his dad Richard Castleberry, and Dan Jeter (with whom I'm currently working on a stop-motion film). Everyone there was cutting off the tops of water bottles, filling the bottoms with water, then putting them in a freezer that was located in the center of the work area. Apparently they were going to use the ice as mountains for the stop-motion video we were working on (which makes no sense, for it would melt very quickly).


Then I switched over to a different dream.


I being led down a narrow white hall by Neil Silveus (Bethel College friend). He led me to a small white room with a white bunk bed with a white pillow and white blankets. He was very accommodating (unlike the room), and I gave him a tip before he left.

I had only one small green bag, which I place underneath the bottom bunk. I sat down on the bed and began thinking about what I was doing in this white place. A quiet alarm sounded in the room, and I knew it was time to leave. I got up and walked through several white halls (it reminded me of a Skinner box, for those who know their psychology) without seeing another person the entire time. Finally I arrived at a set of doors that were open. Inside of what sounded like an expansive room I heard much friendly chatter. However, the room I was entering was pitch black. I hesitated, for I didn't trust this white place, but eventually I entered.


Then I was in yet another dream.


I was in a locker room sitting next to Brandon Johnston (former Oregon-Davis high school classmate). He was tying his red basketball shoes as he talked to me about the upcoming game. I was back in high school, playing basketball.

A few moments later, Nathan Ferch walked in and began discussing the other team's strengths and weaknesses. When he was finished, Coach Hannah walked in and sat next to me, explaining my role in the upcoming game. When he finished, he left, and Brandon began talking to me about his future plans of going to college.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment