Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dream #344 (March 4, 2011)

This is a day late.


In this dream I entered into a small, white church building. In the sanctuary, and bunch of twenty-somethings were having a short film screening. I went in and sat down in one of the few open folding chairs, and happened to sit right behind Jordan Miller (former Regent University classmate). She turned and greeted me, then we both turned our attention to the film playing.

Zach Gillis (I guy from Bethel College I don't really know, and whose name I may be spelling incorrectly) was showing a film he had made with 35mm slides (something I had done recently), and it was very interesting. He was also projecting images from his computer on the same surface of the screen, which looked very interesting.


Then Zach began to described his film, and I entered a different dream.


I was disc golfing with Jon Andrew Castleberry, Kevin Chupp, and my brother Mike Baughman. The course was fairly hilly, with a few huge oak trees here and there. After playing the first hole, we ran into a bunch of hipsters who were taking there time (they were also smoking pot). We decided to skip that hole so we could move around them. After playing the next whole (Kevin did very well), Levar Burton (Star Trek, Reading Rainbow) ran up to us and asked if he could play with us. Oddly enough, he was wearing a dress and a blonde wig, and he looked very strange. I told him that we weren't too interesting in having another person join us, and he went away sad.


We played one more hole, then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment