Monday, January 31, 2011

Dream #323 (January 31, 2010)

A dream.


I was working undercover. There was a mob meeting inside of my grandfather's kitchen, and I was there the whole time acting as one of their men. I felt that I had gained the trust of the man in change (an older fat man with a bushy red beard, a blue and purple suit, and a monocle), so I was fairly confident that I'd be able to bring him in.

As we were dining together (the mob boss, a bunch of men, and myself), I got a call on my cell phone. I brought it into the living room and answered it. It was David Badertscher, and he was calling to check up on me (he was the leader of the investigation back at home). He asked me some questions about who was there at the meeting, but I couldn't understand whom he was asking for, so I kept saying, "What?" over and over again. It asked it so much that David began to grow suspicious that I had joined the gang for real. I tried convincing him, but he wouldn't believe me. Finally, I understood the name of the guy he was talking about, and I described him as "expressionless and a bit depressing to look at." He knew I was still on his side after that answer apparently.

Then I went back to the meeting. The big boss was there and he was looking at me suspiciously. Then he began describing the 'big score' that was supposed to take place that night, and he gave each person a different set of instructions on what to do to make things go smoothly. He handed me a strange looking plug and, with a strange smile, told me to plug it into a certain outlet at the meeting place. I knew he had caught on to me, but I tried to play it cool.


Then I switched to a different dream.


I was in the Oregon-Davis school parking lot in the middle of the night, standing next to an unmarked white van with tinted windows. I stood there doing nothing for a long time, occasionally glancing at the elementary boys' basketball game going on in the gym (there is a large window by the side door of the school that I could see through).


Eventually I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment