Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dream #303 (January 1, 2010)

Happy new year. Here's a tiny dream for you all (all being the 2 people who read this blog, including me).

I dreamt that I was in the living room of Kyle Heffelfinger's house (which was true in real life, for I was sleeping on the couch there). It was morning, and the sun was shining. The doorbell soon rang and Kyle and my little brother Mike answered it. It was a FedEx man delivering a box full of muffins. Kyle didn't know why he received the packed, but signed for it and the delivery man left.

He then handed me the box of muffins and told me that I needed to eat them all (there were 16), and Mike agreed, for they wanted to save room for the big breakfast we had planned.

I accepted the request and sacrificed my appetite for them. The muffins, after all, were blueberry, and were very good.

After I finished the 16th muffin I was sick to my stomach.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment