Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dream #316 (January 18, 2010)

Here is a dream.


I dreamt that I was in a different world. I was wandering about a very green island, which was full of lustrous trees and bushes. After wandering about the short for a long time (a shore that was grassy, not sandy), admiring the great ocean around me, I ran into some two-headed, one-footed monsters.

These creatures had a giant harry foot, six feet long and six feet wide, that had a giant ankle that connected to a muscular, not-so-harry torso. Each of the two heads only had one eye, and there was a large horn coming from each forehead. They looked quite funny, but frightening as well, so I kept a safe distance.

The creatures were doing something quite peculiar. They would dig their muscular arms into what looked like mole hills and pull, from the earth, funny little dwarves dressed in bright colors. The strange creatures would then ball the dwarves up and stick them to their ankles and feet like they were padding. As I watched this from a distance, I didn't bother to look straight in front of me, so I walked, head turned, into the leader of these creatures.

The leader was at least fifteen feet tall, and he didn't look happy with me. He threw a dwarf he had in his hand into the ocean, then reached for me.


I then switched over to a different dream. I found myself in the my old high school cafeteria. I was there watching a bunch of hobbits rehearse for a choir performance. Mr. Wentworth (my old junior high school band instructor) was directing them.

I grew bored watching the hobbits sing, so I started flicking these weird furry spaghetti things at Ryan Sweeny (an former high school classmate, who was also in band), which the junior high band kids were using to clean their instruments. Surprisingly, they appeared to hurt him quite badly, but he thought it was funny anyway. However, Mr. Wentworth did not think so, and he stopped the rehearsal and scolded me.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment