Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dream #321 (January 27, 2010)

Another Kevin dream.


I first dreamt that I was in Kevin's bedroom in Eastwood (a dorm at Bethel College, which is where I actually was). Kevin got up in the middle of the night, turned on an old overhead project (which is what I've been working with a lot late in the creation of my music video), and was showing a hole bunch of building plans on the ceiling. I was getting frustrated with him because I wanted to sleep; the light from the projector was so bright and bothersome.


I soon switched over to another dream.


I was with Kevin sneaking around in what looked like a barn on the outside, but was a fancy house on the inside. We occasionally peeked out the window and noticed a line of people that would embarrass the longest line at an amusement park. I'm not sure what they were waiting for, but Kevin and I were attempting to bypass it.

In order to get to our destination, we had to get past the guards. I figured if I could get my hands on a radio receiver, we could listen into their frequencies and know when the guards were changing (I'm not sure how that would have helped us). So I ran to a nearby warehouse. Strangely the area around the warehouse was lit by the sun, whilst it was dark where I had come from (and to where I would eventually return).

I ran up to the top level of the yellowish warehouse, got into the office, and took a large radio receiver that I shoved into the pocket of my sweatpants. It created quite a huge lump in my side and was not very inconspicuous. Even so, I tried to sneak around. I remembered thinking to myself that I had done no wrong (apparently I owned the warehouse, at least in my mind in my dream), but I nonetheless didn't want to be stopped by the guards. I had one close call in the stairwell, but I managed to sneak around the 6'-10" dude without him seeing me (I slid down the rail behind him).

I finally made it back to Kevin, but by then, there was a small party going on in the house/barn we had previously been sneaking around in. I remember Steve Weiger (former high school classmate) yelling from top floor of the barn (which didn't have walls; it was just another floor) and throwing down a red pole, which hit me in the neck. I was mad at him, and he was drunk and oblivious.

Kevin then told me that he had to study, so I followed him to an odd classroom. On our way there, we passed by some strange goings on. There were a bunch of people eating Jell-O on a waterbed, some people watching a black-and-white film on the ceiling, some others having a saber fight on an elevated walkway, and some people playing jacks.

Finally we reached the classroom which had in it a coat rack and one of those beds that is inside a frame that looks like a race car. I sat on that bed while Kevin sat on the floor and began to read. I asked him what he was studying, but he didn't answer me, so I pulled out a huge math book from out of nowhere and began solving problems.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment