Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Dream #304 (January 3, 2010)

This has some strange elements to it.


I dreamt that I was attending a pool party at Jeff Kreider's house. In real life, he does not have a swimming pool, but in the dream he had a large deck built around a huge above-ground pool. Now, interestingly enough, Jeff wasn't actually there to host the party. Instead it was being run by a bunch of middle-aged people I didn't know. There were some crazy people doing some crazy things (flipping off the rails of the deck into the water, throwing glass bottles all over the place, ect.).

I, however, was sitting at a wooden round table with some filmmakers and Katie Zook (who had the same characteristics as the Katie Zook from Dream #302). Katie was apparently the leader of the filmmakers and was working on a film about an elderly woman who was actually present at the pool party. She told me she was about ready to leap into the pool, so I turned and looked and, to my surprise, I saw the naked backside of an 80-year-old woman as she 'jumped' into the pool (it looked more like she just fell in intentionally). It was a disgusting site to see, and I asked Katie why she had to be naked. She replied that it made the film more marketable for her target audience. I then wondered what target audience would enjoy seeing a naked old woman. Probably the same people who love all 'indie' films with weird nudity.


At that thought, I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment