Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dream #194 (April 27, 2010)

I haven't really thought about how close I am to my 200th blogged dream until today.


I dreamed that (I hope my 200th dream will be more interesting than this) I was watching a thriller in a large, dark theater. I have no idea who was sitting next to me, but whoever he was (I guess I do have an idea of who sat next to me; he was a guy), he got in and out of his seat and walked in and out of the theater more times than I remember. Come to think of it, he was wearing a plain, Kermit-green shirt, and he had long socks that when up past his knees.

Anyway, the film was about some sort of detective (it was in black-and-white), and this guy walked around in a trench coat asking people questions. The sound quality in the theater was very poor, so I could never make out what anyone was saying at any given time.


Eventually I awoke, before the film had finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment