Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dream #188 (April 21, 2010)

Here.


I spent the entire dream walking through an unending high school hallway.

For most of the dream, I did not contact a single person, and the only lights that were on were the occasional security lights, which all had a bluish fluorescent look.

When I finally did run into some people (not literally), I set a bad example. They were all junior high aged, and they were all staring at a pop vending machine. I asked them what they were doing, and they told me that they didn't have any money, but were very thirsty.

I told them not to worry, then proceeded to kick and punch the vending machine until several drinks fell out of their slots into the grab pit. We each helped ourselves to a soda (mine was grape flavored), and I then went on my way.

I walked alone through the hallway for the rest of the dream.


I didn't pass anything else exciting, and I eventually woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment