Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dream #187 (April 20, 2010)

My mind is not really on this dream right now, for it is filled with many other things. However, it is pretty interesting.


I was in a house last night. It was very narrow and, though it had a staircase, it had neither a basement nor an upstairs. This dream was very two dimensional, for I only had one view of the hole house and the action (a view looking from the back of the house to the front of the house). Anyway, it was the middle of the night and I was sitting in the kitchen with my mentor, an elderly African American man who was also my little brother (Mike) from a parallel universe (don't ask). He wore a glowing green metallic band that wrapped around his bald head and often flashed. The alternate (very alternate) Mike was telling me tales of his journeys through space, which I could visualize. He was the captain of a large black and shiny green spaceship that had almost a web-like design (I wish I could give a better description). Well, his ship was taken over and, barely keeping his life, got out of the ship via an escape pod and found his way to my universe and planet. He told me all these thing to warn me, for the alien race that had attacked him were planning on destroying all of the Baughman families from all of the parallel universes known to them.

Then, without any delay, an explosion in the wall of the house sent alternate Mike and I flying across the room all the way to the bottom of the pointless staircase. When the smoke and ash cleared, a weird looking creature with a crazy laser-gun walked through the hole and destroyed alternate Mike. As he was dying, he handed me a special gun that shot hot chocolate (it even had a whipped cream attachment on the front). I was a little disappointed in his last action, for I had no idea what the gun could do. However, when I shot it at the odd creature, he melted away within a few seconds. Then I saw something strange outside. It was some sort of hole in time, where glimpses of the alien shooting a hole in the wall were replayed. It was very mind-bending, so I approached it, which sucked me into it.

I found myself on alternate Mike's spaceship. He was still alive, and everything was running smoothly.


Then I awoke, which was kind of unfortunately, for I was very curious to see what kind of story my mind would create from that sweet introduction. Well, I had to wake up sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment