Sunday, April 25, 2010

Dream #192 (April 25, 2010)

Well...


I was a ship captain marooned on a lonely island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. I was living in a very nice house, but I was, like the island, isolated. Because of this isolation, I had some nasty sideburns.

For part of the dream, I wandered about the house, wasting my time. Then I decided to be productive, so I took my dog out for a walk atop the islands mountains. When I was up there amongst some beautiful trees, I noticed a large, raggedy ship docked on the opposite side of the island. Had that been there all along? Because of my sailing experience, I knew for sure if there was a boat, I could make it back home.

After a long hike down the mountain, I made my way to the the opposite sore. Sure enough, the boat was in very good shape. I ran, with my dog by my side, back to my home to gather my belongings (the run didn't take nearly as much time as it should have). I threw some of my books into my backpack, along with the many loose journal pages I had written there over the years.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment