Friday, April 9, 2010

Dream #176 (April 9, 2010)

This was fun.


I don't remember the first part of the dream very well. I was in a plantation house acting in what I thought was a "101 Dalmatians" remake. I was dressed up in a big suite (though I didn't realize until the end of this part of the dream what the suite actually was). In the scene I was ordered by the director to sneak through a large door into the dining room of the house. After a couple of takes of this simple action, I was directed to enter a large room with the other 100 dalmatians (or so I thought). However, when I walked into the room, I discovered 10 Winnie the Pooh's walking around. It was then that I realized I too was in a Pooh Bear suite. Then I switched over to another dream.

In the next part of the dream (which I remember much more) I took part in an attempt to beat the record in a very popular game (in my dream world). With the assistance of Mike (my little brother) and Kody Heffelfinger (his friend) I had to throw rocks at large, transparent, blue stones that were similar in shape to Mancala pieces (though they had a two-foot diameter). These stones were 'placed' throughout a large one-room building (it was the middle of the nigh there as usual; I could tell because the enormous windows looked out onto a crescent moon and thousands of stars). Some of the stones were on ledges, some were on the ground, and some were floating magically in the air. When the time started, I immediately started throwing small rocks at the large blue stones. When I hit my targets, they disappeared from the room and added a number to my total score, which, almost like in a video game, was visible at the top of the room. Now, Mike and Kody were not allowed to throw any rocks at the stones, but they were allowed to fetch my rocks for me and search for the hidden blue stones.

As the time came close to running out, Matt Erdel (Bethel College graduate) walked into the room to see if I would beat the record. Nobody had ever collected all of the stones, but I was coming close. Finally I hit every single stone I had found, with a little time remaining. However, the display on the ceiling showed that there were still hundreds of stones left to be hit. Then Matt Erdel pointed to a small floating orange key. I grabbed it and ran over to an above-ground swimming pool and unlocked the cover, revealing the missing stones, which were being held in several black trash bags. I pulled all the bags out and smashed the stones on the floor. Right as the time ran out, I smashed the last bag. Not only had I broken the record, but I had also found and captured every single stone. A bunch of money began appearing in the swimming pool, and it was all mine. Matt Erdel was a little jealous of me at first, but eventually he congratulated me with sincerity.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment