Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dream #178 (April 11, 2010)

Yet another dream.


The first action I remember is pulling into a drive-through ATM, with my little brother Mike with me, and purchasing a $300 short-term credit card/gift card. Immediately after I did so, Mike scolded me, and told me I wasted a bunch of money and informed me that the credit card/gift cards were very over-priced and very obnoxious.

After that incident, I drove over to a nice neighborhood and parked my car. My little brother and I walked out and sat on the steps of a nice house next to Kyle and Kody Heffelfinger. We began discussing how the older woman across the street was very nice to people, but if somebody did not ask her to be nice, she would disown that person.

Then the walls of that woman's house disappeared, and she was revealed, helping young kids make their dinner. Then one of the kids tried to do something without her, and she kicked the little boy out of her house. The poor kid walked over to us, displaying with his face how pathetic he was. However, we had no compassion for him, and he walked away.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment