Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dream #174 (April 7, 2010)

.


I dreamed that I was living, with a bunch of other young people from America, in a European city that was made for short people. All of the ceilings were low, and it was difficult to move about. Even the vehicles were tiny. I lived in the suburbs in an old neighborhood that consisted of several small houses of many different colors. Most places were made of stone, and there were absolutely no yards.

For most of my dream I was doing my laundry in a small room with a yellow and red throw rug. When I put my clothes in the dryer, I walked over to a friend's room (there was a lot of ducking under doorways, bridges, and ceilings in the process). This friend in my dream is not really a friend of mine in real life (she played Jane Eyre in the musical of the same name that I worked on; she may be the girlfriend of a person I used to know from Bethel College, but I really know very little about her). She was knitting a sweater while rocking in her chair. When I entered her room, she told me to sit at her fit whilst she told me a story. It was as if she were an old lady. Anyway, while she told some story about a woodsman living in a Medieval city, I played with action figures while half-listening.

After a while, I returned to my place, passing many other acquaintances on the way, and I found my clothes all dry.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment