Friday, April 2, 2010

Dream #169 (April 2, 2010)

This is short.


Last night I was in the basement of Koontz Lake Missionary Church teaching a course on lighting for drawing with a pencil. There were only about five students in the class, two of which I knew (my neighbor, Morgan Ferch, and Katie Schewnk). After handing out the lesson, I went into a dark closet and sat in silence. A little while later, Morgan knocked on the door and asked for assistance on behalf of her and Katie. They were struggling with seeing all the characteristics of the light in the room.

I first pointed out the dimness of it, then indicated that the light had a warm feeling to it, for it was amber and soft. I then pulled out a Polaroid camera and took a picture, giving it to Morgan as I explained that the photo could be used as a reference to what they should draw. Then I returned to my closet.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment