Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dream #191 (April 24, 2010)

I almost forgot to post this.


I was a a large youth convention (similar to 3DYC). I was walking around a fancy hotel with Kody Heffelfinger and Morgan Ferch (neighbor), and we were exploring all of the fun arcade games that were set up (the lighting in the place was odd, for there were bright spotlights on all the attractions, but the walkways could barely be seen). There were so many fun thing that I can't remember them all, but here are a few: pinball, ski ball, plastic ball pit, inflatable bouncy things, claw machines, Pac-Man, and Whack-a-Mole.

After walking through and playing the various arcade games, accumulating many tickets, we decided to take the elevator down. There were tons of people everywhere, so we had to wait in a long line to get into an open elevator. Then, a man with a wheelchair, who looked very pathetic and sad, rolled up from behind us and asked if he could cut us. We allowed him to do so, which made us wait for another elevator (his wheelchair took up much space). When we boarded the next ride down, I found Katelyn Presnell there, along with a friend of hers that I must have created myself. We talked as we rode down the thirty-or-so flights, and Morgan and Kody sort of disappeared from the dream.

When we landed and exited, I saw the man who was once in the wheelchair walking around a large fountain, in a perfectly normal way. Was it really worth all that hassle and deceit?

Anyway, as I tried to talk to Katelyn, a very tall and skinny white dude palmed my head like a basketball and began to pull me away from the conversation (literally). For some reason, Katelyn was unable to alter her course (I think her friend had an appointment of some kind), so we had to raise our voices louder and louder until finally we were to far apart.

I was completely in the hands of the tall guy, and I had no idea where he was taking me. About a minute later, he leaned his head down and told me, right to my face, that he had to go to the bathroom, and that he would leave me outside while he did his business.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment