Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dream #166 (March 30, 2010)

A dream of camp.


In my dream last night, Kevin Chupp and I took a group of Prairie Camp teens and kids to a large farm. Kevin drove the bus as I tried to entertain the passengers with song and dance, which did not work all that well as I had hoped. When we finally arrived at the farm, I led the people off of the bus and into a field, where we began an ultimate game of capture the flag.

The game, though a little chaotic, ran quite smoothly, especially for the age and size difference between the people involved. They seemed to be enjoying themselves, so Kevin and I sat in a couple of lawn chairs (the kind you lay in) and watched the game.

Because we paid such close attention to the action, we did not see a young boy crawl on top of the bus. When I finally noticed him, he was trying to pull a little girl to the top of the bus with a rope. I immediately ran over there to stop him. Luckily the girl was only a foot off the ground when I made it there. I told the boy to stay put until I got him down. When I did so, I handed him over to Kevin to be punished.

I went back to watching the game, which had turned into a disaster. Morgan Ferch (my neighbor) approached me and informed me that many people, including Josh Cavinder (my little brother's classmate), were cheating. I am not a fan of cheating, so I dealt with the problem by exiling all cheaters from the game. I don't really know how I knew who was cheating, but I did.

As I was walking back to my lawn chair, where Kevin was waiting for me, drinking tea, I fell into a large hole.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment