Saturday, March 27, 2010

Dream #163 (March 27, 2010)

A dream.


I was driving an old white car on the backroads of Goshen, Indiana in the middle of the night. After driving through a few corn fields, stoplights, and sheds, my car broke down on 119. I exited the vehicle to see what was the matter, only to discover Justin Allen, who in the dream had several scars on his face and a forest green hoodie. He smiled at me menacingly, then turned and walked away.

I walked around my car a few times, inspecting it, trying to see if I could do anything at all to make the situation better. Finally, my parents pulled up in their blue Ford. My dad, who was driving, rolled down his window and asked me if I needed some assistance. Well, I told him no, and he drove away.

Providing positive reinforcement for my poor choice, my car started right up when my parents were gone. Thinking nothing of it, I pulled onto State Road 19.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment