Monday, March 8, 2010

Dream #144 (March 8, 2010)

This won't be as long as the past few dreams.


Most of last night's dream took place in a huge, futuristic ballroom. There were no lights on, but the floor and the people in the place were all magically lit. Everything had a blueish tint to it, and there were rocket displays everywhere. Some people were even wearing space suits.

After wandering about the ball for a very long time, I decided to take a break and look out the balcony. In the hallway that lead there I discovered a weird set of pull down maps (like one would find in a high school Geography room several years ago). However, instead of maps, there were graphically violent Charlie Brown comic strips. These were supposedly the 1980s holiday releases that were create during Charles Shultz's dark years (this is completely made up by my brain). I remember specifically that in one comic strip, Charlie Brown was a red-headed vampire, and he bit the heads off of all his friends.

After looking at the comics, I turned my head to see my older brother Matt coming down the hall way. I ran to him and pulled him over and showed him my discovery.


Then I found myself in a completely different setting. I was wandering about a trailer park in the middle of the night (I could, like in the ballroom, only see the ground and the objects on the ground). I was searching around a large grassy area when I found a cymbal in the dirt. Suddenly a junky blue car parked right beside me, nearly resting on the cymbal. Shortly afterward, Austin Corneil, an old high school basketball teammate of mine, jumped out of the car and told me that he would sell me that cymbal, along with the rest of the drums set to which the cymbal belonged, for only $70. I thought that was an awesome deal, so I paid him right at that moment.

I then found myself in my trailer park home. I was studying the drum set that I had purchased. It was then that I realized I had been ripped off, for the drum set was a cheap, old, and junky Wal-Mart set.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment