Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Dream #159 (March 23, 2010)

I had a dream last night, even though I didn't sleep very well.


My little brother Mike and I were hanging out in my grandfather's basement. In the dream Mike was fat, though he is far from that in real life. Anyway, we were running around in a red cement room, jumping off walls and doing flips occasionally. After a while, I became tired and left the room.

I found Mr. Ash (a high school P.E./Health teacher) outside the room watching me. After an awkward pause, he asked me how I dream such crazy things (apparently I knew I was dreaming, though I didn't really know I was dreaming). I told him to watch me and figured it out for himself.

I then began to look slowly across the room as various zoo animals appeared in various place in my grandfather's basement. These animals included a panda bear, a giraffe, a cheetah, an ostrich, a dingo, and more. Mr. Ash was amazed at what I could do, but I did not stop there. A jungle began to grow out of the walls and floor of the basement, and snakes, monkeys, and lizards began to emerge from it. Mr. Ash stared on in amazement.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment