Thursday, March 4, 2010

Dream #140 (March 4, 2010)

A three part dream.


The first section of my dream began with me alone on the doorstep of a moderately fancy one-story house. After I waited there for a minute or so, Caitlin Geeslin answered the door (which was a beautiful stained-glass door, which I have never before seen). She invited me to come in, but I could not really hear what she was saying to me because I was listening to my iPod.

When I walked into her house, which was lit only by a few candles, I took the earbuds out of my head and began socializing with Caitlin and with Morgan Lewis, who was walking around the house eating a pumpkin pie straight from the pan. We all sat down at the kitchen table, and Caitlin pulled out a blueprint from under her chair and began explaining a plan of hers to do something. I didn't really pay attention.

Suddenly I heard some loud noises coming from outside. When I looked out the window, I saw several people dressed in black darting across the yard. I immediately jumped through the window.

I was then in a completely different dream.

I regret to inform you that I have forgotten the next two portions of my dream. Interestingly enough, I remembered them all this morning. Furthermore, I remembered them all as I was writing the first paragraph of this dream. That goes to show how delicate the mind is. If I ever remember the rest of last night's adventures, I will replace this paragraph with them.


I lied. I will not replace the last paragraph, even though I did remember the dream right before I fell asleep.

After crashing through the window, I found myself at a beach house. It was the only building visible, and it rested on a beautiful beach that was then facing the setting sun.

Then I found myself in yet another dream. I was in a college English class that was being taught by Professor David Garcia, who taught the editing classes I took at film school. During this particular class period, I turned in an eight page paper half a semester early. Because I turned it in so early, Professor Garcia decided to make me do another eight-page paper. I was infuriated. For some reason, in my dream, I thought that eight pages was long, though its really not all that bad.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment