Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dream # 154 (March 18, 2010)

Dream within a dream. Shakespeare?


In my dream, Neil Silveus (a friend of mine from Bethel College) was living in my parents' house. I followed him around as he slowly moped about the house. He first went from the bedroom to the kitchen and pulled out a bowl, a spoon, milk, and Rice Chex, and began eating his breakfast. Then he left the table and went into the shower. Fortunately I did not follow him in there.

As Neil bathed, I went back into my bedroom, sat on my bed, and opened up my MacBook (which I don't really own in life), and opened up Safari. I then went to Blogger and began blogging the dream that I had the night before (which was very odd, for I didn't actually dream that dream). The dream within a dream had something to do with Mr. Ash (a health/P.E. teacher at O-D High School) going crazy, dressing up as a member of a mariachi band, and crashing wedding parties. Interestingly, in the dream blogger, I was able to upload a mental picture onto my post by simply thinking about it. I was even able to re-size the picture in my head and on the computer simultaneously.

Then Neil came out of the shower and entered my room. He wanted to know how to use Blogger, so I showed him how it works.


As I was showing him the whole mental picture thing, I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment