Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dream #131 (February 23, 2010)

Another dream in which I am wanting to make a film. Unfortunately this one is rather boring.


My dream began last night in my house. It must have been about 2 in the morning, and my brother and I were running around the hallways, trying to think of something to do. Finally, after I had run out of breath, my little brother came up with the idea to create a film. I thought that could be great fun.

Mike and I decided to go to the place he works as a janitor, which is also where I used to work, Territorial Engineering. The place is an old bank, complete with a safe and some interesting rooms. It is an ideal place to shoot a film. When we arrived there, we decided that the colors of the walls and the carpet would not work with what we wanted for the film, so I started painting the walls deep forrest green as my little brother ripped up the carpet.

Then I heard a phone ring, coming from the other room. When I got in there, I saw my house phone on the ground and my old cell phone next to it. I decided to try the house phone, which brought me to the discovery that it was the cellular phone that was ringing. I answered it, finding that it was my older brother (who lives in Washington) on the other end. He explained to me that he really wanted to help with the film. I thought that would be fun, so I invited him over to a place I did not own.

He arrived moments later.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment