Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dream #121 (February 13, 2010)

This was interesting.


I began this dream inside of a large college classroom building in the middle of the night. I wandered about the stairwell, which was painted red and white, and tried to find the correct exit. However, all of the doors were eight feet off the ground, and for me to look into each of the hallways of the building, I had to run and jump as high as I could and pull my body up onto a small lip in the wall in front of the door.

Once I finally found the right exit (after about five different tries), I entered a room that resembled a small barn. It was filled with tiny cows the size of chickens and much golden hay. On the hay sat Kyle Heffelfinger, waiting to give me my final exam. I took a seat on a bail of hay and began the first problem, which ended up being much more complicated than I had expected, for it was a complex mathematical story problem that took me three pages (front and back) to solve. After that problem, I moved onto other problems, which proved to be much easier. The test covered a range of topics from fashion, to science, to celebrities, to farming.

After I finished the exam, I went back into the stairwell, climbed up a few stories worth of steps, and leaped up to and entered another door. This time I found myself in a small office. My summer camp counselor, Carrie Badertscher, was sitting at the desk holding a manila folder that, in the dream, was my file. She looked at me and explained the situation: I was wanted for murder in Minnesota, so she had to report me to the police. I was baffled.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment