Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dream #119 (February 11, 2009)

Another one for you (really, it's for me). This, like the previous dream, has a short description.


I was on the edge of a very large wall. I could see nothing else but the wall, which was not properly white balanced, for it was too green, and was suspended in its own world. I shimmied along a very narrow ledge, trying with all of my might to not lose my footing, for rain was falling from the sky at a odd angle due to the strong winds, which threw me off balance on more than one occasion.


Nothing much happened. For some reason I was panicking for the entire duration of the dream. I'm not sure what I was fleeing from, but I am sure I was fleeing from something.


I woke up after a very long walk going nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment