Friday, February 19, 2010

Dream #127 (February 19, 2010)

Shaving.


I had a dream last night. I woke up at Bethel College in the freshman dorm, and I needed a shave very badly. I had several long black hairs dangling from under my chin, and my cheeks and the space under my nose was quite fuzzy.

So I decided to go to the Taco Bell across the street for the daily community shave that always took place before work. When I arrived there, I entered the bathroom with my razor and shaving cream, and I found a spot at the trough-like sink, where about sixteen other men were also cleaning up their faces. Other than a few awkward bumps during my shaving, I rather enjoyed shaving with others.

After a shave that lasted much longer than it should have, I was running late for work. So, I grabbed my suitcase (that I did not have before) and rushed out the door. I hopped into my Jeep (that I don't own) and started the engine. As I looked up into the mirror, I noticed that I missed several four-inch hairs on my face that stuck out as strongly as one would think several four-inch hairs would stick out on an otherwise cleanly shaven face. I panicked.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment