Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dream #125 (February 17, 2010)

A dream.


In the beginning of the dream, I was in my home in the middle of London. It was a bluish, run-down place, and I lived alone. As I stood in my kitchen, doing absolutely nothing but staring at the wall, I heard a knock on my door.

When I opened it, I saw a young girl of about ten years standing with an elderly man. The man informed me that I was to take care of the girl through the rest of her schooling. I might as well call it adoption.

The next part of the dream was a montage of my time spent with the girl. In each part I had a very confused look on my face (I was also about ten years older than I am now), and I was always trying to purchase something for her. I was in a Barnes and Noble, at the park by a hot dog stand, and in an airport shopping area. Finally, I was back in my own house, alone.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment