Monday, February 22, 2010

Dream #130 (February 22, 2010)

Was this a nightmare? Not really. I did watch Psycho before going to bed.


During the first part of my dream my younger brother Mike, a bunch of middle aged men and women, and I were running all about an old mansion, trying to avoid a knife-carrying murderer. It really was not all that scary, and I was certainly not at all scared (though many of the middle age people were running around, screaming at the top of their lungs). In fact (can I say that when discussing dreams?), I was eating a turkey sandwich while observing all of the chaos as it ran about me. I almost enjoyed it.

For the next part of my dream I had some relaxing fun at a lakeside park. I spent most of my time swinging around a tire swing that hung from a branch over the water.


I awoke after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment