Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Dream #124 (February 16, 2010)

Odd.


I started off the dream walking on the draw bridge of a large, orange castle, which was complemented by an orange sky. I was wearing my typical attire (sweatpants and a T-shirt), but everyone else in the dream was dressed as if they were from the Mediaeval Period.

Once I entered the castle, after passing by two armored knights, I found the office of Doug Miller. He was reclining in his office chair, watching a horror movie. On the television I could see several pairs of feet dangling, the bodies held up by some sort of neon green ooze, blood dripping from the toes. I did not want to watch any more after that short clip.

The moment Doug realized I was in his office, he sat up and turned the television off. He then explained to me the murder of a colleague of his who was killed in the castle. It was then that I realized I was a private investigator.

After receiving all of the background information on the case, I left Doug to finish his film, and I began searching the castle. I passed several corridors, chambers, and cells, and I finally found the staircase where the victim was slain by an axe. I soon discovered that the body was still there, though the head was missing. To add to the grotesque image that I looked upon, a bug-infested cat walked onto the body and began nibbling at the mans bloody neck.


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment