Monday, February 8, 2010

Dream #116 (February 8, 2009)

Still going.


In my dream last night, I decided to visit my old high school friends Alik Hall and Adam Pflugshaupt at their college. In real life, Alik and Adam do not attend the same college, and neither of their colleges is anything like the college in my dream, which looked much more like a small high school. I first went to a Calculus class with them (which, in the dream, I was overly excited about). The classroom was dimly lit, and filled with faceless students. The teacher, whom I could not quite see due to the poor lighting, handed out a worksheet to all the students. I then helped Alik and Adam with their homework, enjoying every minute of it (I really miss Math).

After the class was over, I ventured into the gymnasium to watch gym class. The students, who looked much more like sixth graders than like college students (which is what they were in my dream), were playing a massive game of dodgeball (old school style, with kickballs). The gym was so filled with flying projectiles that I had to constantly duck and dodge in order to get from one side of the gym to the other.

As I was almost to the exit of the school (I suddenly decided that I wanted to leave), one kid (or guy) was struck violently on the head, causing him to fall down dead. I fled the scene.

Outside, ready to take me away from the school, was Carrie Badertscher (my boss at summer camp). Before entering her vehicle, which was (I am not exaggerating) the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle car, I ran around a large green tube (similar to those found in Super Mario), and hopped into Carrie's vehicle.

We drove off into the woods (it was autumn).


Then I awoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment